Download Instagram story videos online
To make an Instagram story, you can use the Instagram camera to take a new photo or video, or you can choose an existing photo or video from your device's camera roll. After you've chosen your media, you can customize your story by adding text, stickers, or other visual elements. You can share your story with specific followers or with all of your followers by posting it to your profile.
Instagram stories are a great way to share more casual, ephemeral moments and experiences with your followers.
How to download Instagram stories?
We have mentioned steps below which will guide you to download Instagram stories online to your mobile, tablet, pc, or iOS:-
- Open "Reelsaver.net".
- Type the Username in the input field.
- Click the "Download" button,
- Done, your story has been downloaded.
How to Instagram story download to your phone?
- Open Instagram with a browser - Chrome, Firefox, Internet, or App Instagram ….
- Choose a super fancy story
- Click on the video you want to download from the video Instagram story.
- Copy the story URL from the bar address
- Paste the username to the address box.
- Press the Download button to download the Instagram story online.
- Done, your story photo or video from the IG story now is in the folder
Why do you need - Instagram Story Download?
Instagram Stories are full of beautiful photos and videos that users share about their lives, but they only show up for 24H.
What makes Reelsaver.net the best Instagram story saver?
- The easiest and fastest tool for user
- Always update to be the best
- FREE!!! We only place some ads to support our development.
How to download Instagram Stories on iPhone, or iPad?
Note: Download Instagram Story only works with iOS 13+ and iPadOS 13+
Step 1: Open the Instagram app on your phone or go to the Instagram.com website on your PC and log in to your account.
Step 2: Copy Instagram Story Url
Step 3: Go to the Reelsaver website with Safari, paste the copied Instagram link in the input box and press the Download button.
Step 4: Photos and videos from your story will appear, click the Download Photo or Download Video button below each photo or video, then the file will be saved to your device.